· 2 zucchini, sliced
· 2 green bell peppers, cut in 1-inch pieces
· 1 (8 ounce) pkg sliced fresh mushrooms
· 1 onion, cut into 8 wedges
· 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
· 1 clove garlic, pressed
· ½ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp ground black pepper
· 12 lasagna noodles
· 2 (28 ounce) jars pasta sauce
· 1 (16 ounce) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
· 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Arrange zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, and onion wedges on prepared baking sheet. Scatter basil and garlic over vegetables and spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in oven until vegetables are lightly browned and tender, 10-25 minutes.
4. Bring a large pot of lightly slated water to a boil. Cook lasagna in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
5. Bring pasta sauce to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Mix mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
6. Pour about 1/3 cup pasta sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over sauce. Spread about ¼ of roasted vegetables over noodles and top with about ¼ of remaining sauce. Sprinkle ¼ of the mozzarella-Parmesan cheese mixture over the sauce. Repeat layers 3 more times, ending with the cheese.
7. Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and suace is bubbly, 20-25 minutes. Allow lasagna to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Servings per recipe - 10
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 410; Total Fat: 14.6g; Cholesterol: 38mg; Sodium: 1184 mg; Carbohydrates; 48.4g, Fiber; 6.3g, Protein; 22.2g