- 1 Red and Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey (I used extra lean ground venison this night.)
- 1/4 cup Southwest Seasoning (recipe from 21 Day Fix book)
- Shredded Cheese – 6 blue containers worth
- Fat Free Refried Beans – 2 Red Containers worth
- 2 Small Cans Diced Chiles
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 Corn Tortillas
Dice the peppers and onions. Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add diced peppers and onions and cook until tender. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
Brown your ground meat in the skillet until almost done. Add chiles to meat and finish cooking through. Add cooked onions and peppers to meat mixture, along with southwest seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Spray the bottom of a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with 6 tortillas. Spread with one red container of the refried beans. Spread 1/2 of the meat and vegetable mixture over the tortillas and beans.
Layer the remaining 6 tortillas on top of the meat mixture. Repeat spreading the refried beans and remaining meat and vegetable mixture.
Sprinkle 6 blue containers worth of shredded cheese evenly over the top.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is hot and bubbly.
Makes 6 Servings