- 4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 T. garlic, minced
- 2 T. tomato paste
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. honey
- 2 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1 T. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) together and mix for about 30 seconds until ingredients are mixed well.
- Place chicken breasts and sauce in crock; cover and Crock on LOW heat for 7 hours or HIGH 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks. Let chicken absorb sauce and crock for another 30 mins. to 1 hour on LOW.
- Eat alone or with your favorite pasta, quinoa, or couscous.
21 Day Fix Equivalents