The standard gets an upgrade! I love refueling with these as an afternoon snack and let's be real, that's when the chocolate craving kicks in hard anyways. These were a little difficult to ball up because of the extra goodies thrown in but with patience, you'll get them in something that looks close to mine below. My secret is to always use a cookie scoop and to use wet hands to smooth out the balls before putting into the fridge or freezer to solidify.
Makes 14 balls
1/2 C. Quick Oats
1/2 C. Old-Fashioned Oats
1/2 C. Creamy Peanut Butter ( if you only have crunchy, omit peanuts from recipe)
1/4 C. Honey (More if mix seems super dry and won't hold together)
1/4 C. M&Ms ( I had to use regular size since the store I shopped at this week didn't have mini)
1/4 C. Dry Roasted Peanuts
1/4 C. Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 C. Raisins
Dash of Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a big bowl. I use a big metal spoon but you can use your hands if they are clean!
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop onto parchment lined cookie tray.
- With wet hands, pack and smooth out each scoop of mix.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or freezer for 30 mins.
- Eat and Enjoy! If you don't devour these, they can be kept in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
If these don't disappear, I'd be shocked!