Energy balls are my jam! I'm a little bit obsessed about them. I've made 4 types in the past 4 weeks and I'm sure I'll be making more varieties in the following weeks. These are just as amazing as the others I've made recently.
Makes 12 Balls
- 1/2 C. Quick Oats
- 1/2 C. Old-fashioned Oats
- 1/4 C. + 2 TBS Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 TBS Honey
- 2 TBS Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 C. Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Measure out all ingredients into a big bowl.
- Stir like crazy to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 12 portions onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Using wet hands, compact and smooth out balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to firm.
We usually pack 2 in our lunches as an afternoon snack. With the meal planning I do, this lasts us for 3 days.