We are often on the look out for low carb options especially when it tastes like our favorite foods! This pizza was easy to make and was highly approved by both the Mr. and I. Pizza is a food that I use to eat by the box full and seems to be ever present at social gatherings. While I love it as much as anyone can, I have had to say no on more occasions than I'd like because I have goals to meet. If you're pushing towards those goals, those extra calories from refined carbohydrates aren't helping you get there. This eggy pizza crust is easy to make and can be topped with your sauce, veggies, meats, and cheese of choice.
This is by far a treat due to the eggs and cheese content.
3/4 lb shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or Italian blend
Italian Seasoning *Optional
Garlic Powder *Optional
Tomato Paste or Sauce of choice
Your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Crack eggs into blender, add in 6 oz of cheese. Blend until well mixed. * You can also add couple shakes of Italian seasoning and a bit of garlic powder for more flavor*
- Pour into lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Increase oven temp to 450°F.
- Top with sauce, toppings of choice and cheese.
- Return to oven for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and slightly golden brown.
- Cut into serving sizes and eat!